Friday, December 24, 2010

Eve of Christmas

Today is Christmas Eve!! I got crafty with some old things I found and made Meryn's Christmas present. Then I traveled down to her house and surprised her with it! I hope she likes it:) I went to Starbucks with my mom to exchange gifts with Lindsay and while we were waiting we people watched. There was about 55 people in there. We met the future President of the United States and Elvis Presley's nephew. haha We picked up a yummy dinner at Samurai Sams. God kept bringing tears to my eyes about the most random things. My mom is so amazing and I am so lucky to have her as my own. Dad, Victoria and I went to the 6 o'clock Christmas Eve service. Little did we know, it started at 5 o'clock. Whoops. We got to hold candles and sing though, you know, all the good stuff. I just love my family and can't wait for tomorrow.

Be happy everyone:)
Merry Christmas


No comments:

Post a Comment