Monday, December 13, 2010

Rainbows.

Today was one of those miraculous days where it starts out being less  than -7 and ends up being 11111.3354.

I fell up the stairs. Flat on my face. At school. In front of about 6 people.

Then a bowl of water out of the middle of no where comes down from the ceiling and gets me all wet.

I could go into detail about all the other things that made this day terrible but that's not why I am here. I am here to tell you how it got turned around.

I had a great time at vocal lessons.

This ginormous, vivid, beautiful rainbow came out of the sky, right in front of my house, so close enough for me to touch. I could see the entire arc too. It was so amazing. That was God saying hello to me.

I went to Young Life and had the greatest time. I got to hang out with all my buddies and it made me so joyful. The talk was really good and was just another sign of God saying, "Hey wake up. I'm here, so just hold your britches and wait." which is exactly what I  needed to hear.

Then I had a Blizzard from Dairy Queen. Any day that ends in ice-cream, is a good day.


No comments:

Post a Comment