Saturday, December 25, 2010

A very Merry Christmas

So I'm going to have to break down and say that I was not in the Christmas mood for a while before today. And it was kind of scaring me. But no worries everyone, today was filled with spirit.
I am so blessed to have such a thoughtful, awesome and  crazy family. I got some extremely epic hats and glasses! I am so pumped. We spent thirty minutes doing the 10 minute P90X workouts which almost killed me. Almost. We played games and began preparing the feast and the roast beast. Just kidding we had turkey. Gottcha! We ended off the night with my favorite movie of all times... Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl. I LOVE CAPTAIN JACK SPARROW!!!! AHH THAT MOVIE IS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!! Okay sorry. I had to express myself. One thing I did today that I haven't felt in a while is relaxed. I have never felt good about myself just sitting down and doing absolutely nothing and loving it in a really long time and today it felt fabulous. Let me tell  you. No I'd rather not. hah okay, I think I should probably end this post right now because the Sparrow is getting to my head.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment