Monday, December 20, 2010

Relaxing

I ventured to Seattle this weekend and got back in touch with my funny side. I have missed it. I don't know what hit me but I think I've finally moved past all the worrying and over analyzing and just had fun with the times I'm given. It was so nice to see all the Miss Washington folks again. Jacquie's send off party was incredible. She is such a blessing and more than ready for this experience. She is going to do so awesome and I can't wait to go down to Las Vegas to watch her compete!! She got to come with my family shopping which was so much fun and we made a hilarious video. WHOO! It was just a great weekend.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. Matthew 6:34

No comments:

Post a Comment