Saturday, June 5, 2010

1095,1094,1093,1092



Today was Kamiakin High School's Graduation.
It made me really think about some things.
In 1095 days, this will be me. Red gown, cap, and tassel walking up to get my diploma.
Tomorrow it will be 1094. Everyday I'm living I get one step closer to the big day when I begin my future.
I'm realizing how quick it's going to go so I'm not going to take 1 of those days for granted.
From now on, I'm literally going to live my life to the fullest and have the time of my life.

This class of 2010 has inspired me in so many ways. I never thought it was possible to make so many quality friendships in less than a year. The people I have met are indescribable. I am so proud of you all!! I know you guys are going to do great things in your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment