Saturday, June 19, 2010

Solid.



Today truly felt like summer:)

My day consisted of this:

I finished my music video. It's called Minute-Maid and is on YouTube.

I found a Dinosaur egg. I'm sure of it.

I ate the most ginormous lunch and had some quality bonding time with my dog. I Possibly have the cutest one on the planet.

I basked in the sun for a few hours. Molly worked on her tan as well.
I went to my very LAST drivers Ed class and passed my test with and 89%!! yes!!

I went to Dairy Queen and worfed down chicken fingers, fries, and a banana cream pie blizzard. (bad idea)

Auditioned for Synergy. Talked for awhile with Katie Lynn. What an adorable kid.

Topped the night off with Toy Story 3. Splendid movie! This is exactly why I want to work for Disney Pixar when I get older.

Now for the pillow....

No comments:

Post a Comment