Saturday, June 19, 2010

Painting with a Fork



Today I was feeling very artsy.

I ended up painting my 3D glasses various colors, making my Dad a mug and working on...the ultimate. craft. project. aka the U.C.P.
This thing hangs on my wall for all to see. I am very proud of it and am excited to get it all finished up!

I want to be an artist. An artist is not someone who can draw amazing or paint wonders. An artist is someone who looks at things differently. I see things differently. I look at the world at a different perspective. I create different ways and form new ideas.
I looked through my scrapbooks from when I was little and I came across one of my pre-school assignments. It had three blobs drawn onto it with eye balls. On the bottom it said, "When I grow up, I want to be and artist that paints bears."

The dream started out young:)

No comments:

Post a Comment