Friday, June 4, 2010

You Gonna Shine Again



I am so obsessed with this song recently and every time I hear it I pick up something new.

It has really brought peace to my heart knowing that God has a plan for every single thing I do and I don't have to worry about a thing.

Then I noticed, when I mess up... who cares!! Laugh it off and move on!! Our days on Earth are limited so don't sweat the small things and waste your time worrying. God has bigger things for you!

When I heard it again, I picked up the fact that God was speaking to me. "This is love calling, love calling, out to the broken." Thats me. The broken. and He is calling!!! That makes me so excited!!

The next time I listened I heard that it's okay to mess up. We're human, we are going to mess up. Don't live your life without an eraser. It's okay to have a bad day here and there. But those clouds are only temporary to the light that our lives bring. "You may be knocked down but not out forever."

Now I can't wait to turn on the radio and hope that this song pops on because when it does, I throw a party. Volume dial gets turned to the right and windows get rolled down. Anyone within a 10 foot radius of me can hear my celebration.

It finally dawned on me that I can purchase this song on iTunes and listen to it whenever I want...best $1.29 ever spent.:)

Oh I guess I should tell you what song it is. "Get back up" by Toby Mac
I hope it inspires you!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment