Thursday, July 22, 2010

Beautiful Ending

This morning I woke up and played with some HDR. I'm no good at it, but these are the pictures I got. I then proceeded on to my very last drive and passed with a 87%!!! yippeee!!! After that I drooled over my sister's new dress she got in the mail. She is beautiful. I'm so lucky.


I am proud to announce that I have a pen pal. I got mail today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best day of my life. I love mail. I'm writing my letter back right now. I ended the night with a party with all of the Teen contestants. Two of them randomly decided to dress up like Lady Gaga. haha. It was fun, I needed that laughter. As we drove home my sister and I watched the beautiful array of colors in the sky and listened to Beautiful Ending by Barlow Girl. In the end it will be Beautiful so we have to hang tight.

No comments:

Post a Comment