Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Day of Dogs

Today was the day of dogs. I saw 6 of them in less than an hour. All different and adorable in their own ways.



I had the best day today!!! Lindsay joined my sister and I for a browse through the Dollar tree. i wanted to buy everything. We got some pretty entertaining things and then we met up with Halle at Starbucks. Yum:)

As we sipped our drink, Lindsay made me a bracelet and we had some good quality catch up time including talks about dance, Malibu, life and God. I love these girls. We have been through so much!
We then thought it would be comical to make a music video to Crawl by Chris Brown for reasons I can't explain. We went into Albertson's and filmed each other crawling down the aisles until we got kicked out.

Let me tell you...this video will be bomb. I came home, had a quick dinner then it was off to Miss Tri-cities practice once again! I'll sum up this day in three words.


I. Love. Summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment