Sunday, July 11, 2010

Hello Seattle


I woke up at 4:24 this morning to hit the road with some buddies to Seattle!
I have never actually toured it before so I got to see many new places!
We hit Pikes Place Market and the Farmers Market where there was such good fruit and beautiful flowers. I visited the very first Starbucks! After we hit up Urban Outfitters, we ventured to the Paramount theater where I was surprised to find a few of my friends there doing a show! For lunch we went to the Cheese cake factory which was mucho delicious. My sister joined us as we then went to the Seattle Aquarium.





I said farewell to my friends and my family came back to the hotel to watch the official preliminary of Miss Washington. Those girls are so talented. I was impressed. My sister is flawless to say the least.

The next day I helped sell raffle tickets at the Miss Washington Alumni Luncheon. FUN! This was an inspiring event. At the show I met up with my good buddy Cole. I haven't seen him in a year but it seems like we just saw each other yesterday! He always gives me a good laugh. We ended the night with a ball at the Tea Palace. I learned how to say the cat is on fire in Chinese. Amazing weekend.
Goodbye Seattle.

No comments:

Post a Comment