Friday, July 23, 2010

Park in the Art

This morning I woke up and went to go meet the pilots who fly the big fighter jets in the air show. I got to sit in one of the planes!! AH! Then I watched Eric get sworn into the air force. The water works paid me a visit.

I then joined Amanda, Kelly, Hannah and my sister as we cruised through Art in the Park. That was so intense!! We went back to Amandas house and Kelly taught us how to make Fruit tarts. yummy. Ultimate success.



When I came home I fell asleep outside, made myself dinner, and then went exploring to get a headshot for New York. We just got a call saying that our flight to California tomorrow is canceled and the earliest we can get there is 5:00 PM. So basically we are going to miss everything. It put me in a bad mood and I'm trying to get over it. Those kind of things make me so mad. I get so excited for things and then they fail.Ugh.
Be joyful in Hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer. -Romans 12:12

No comments:

Post a Comment