Friday, September 17, 2010

The Chicken Dance

This morning I slept in and went to Christ the King school to judge there annual Chicken Dance. I had no idea what I was getting myself into. Not only was it just little kids doing the chicken dance, each pair was dressed up in some sort of theme and had revised the "dance" to their own dance moves. My personal favorite was the Obama and Palin jedi's fighting with light sabers. That put me in a good mood for the rest of the day:)



When I came home my eating of one watermelon slice turned into 7 slices. mmm. who knew such a lovely taste could come from such a thing? I then did something again out of my schedule. While I was supposed to be going to dance, I went to maurices for a fitting. I am going to be in the Rescues and Runways fashion show for them. It is an auction for the animal shelter dogs so not only do I get to model their clothes but also the little dogs! I can't wait!! Anyone can come to the fashion show and even bring their dogs along with them.:) It's going to be so cute. Then I went to dance and came home. What an exhausting day. I can't believe it's already Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment