Thursday, September 30, 2010

Spirit Day 4: Color wars


Today was color wars day and boy was I excited:D I looked like a combination of a cucumber, evergreen tree and a string bean. I had the opportunity to talk on mix 105.3 before school and you wouldn't believe the amount of strange looks I got. Haha it was just splendid. Score, I got to miss spanish. Erwin came to lunch which made me super happy!! You know, life is just way too short to worry about silly things such as homework. There is absolutley no need to get stressed or pull out your eyebrows because of it! I love this life and am not going to let a silly piece of shredded tree bring me down. because God still loves me and I'm still going to heaven:) So all in all, go live life. I got two things in the mail today. TWO!!!!!! let me say this one more time. I got TWO things in the mail today!!!!! I absolutely LOVE mail!!! and I got some to open and it just made my month. I love letters. Thank you to those who seAdd Imagend them:) The last thing I did today was make sure my little minions knew their dance for the Royalty assembly. They did so good!! And now I feel like a master mind because I am coming up with smashing ideas:D:D:D:D:D:D

Sleep well all!! I'll report tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment