Monday, September 13, 2010

Thinking Spot


This is my Thinking Spot. I come here and think. Winnie the Pooh inspired me. Think...think...think. just like that. That's what I do. I think about all things. Tall things, short things, skinny things, fat things. I think of outer space, the sparkling stars, heaven, warm clothes after they came out of the dryer, popsicles, and sometimes I even invent things. There are no rules to my thinking because I just think. If you limit yourself you never know how much you can think. Lots of times this is where I get my crazy, random sparatic ideas. If you never did you should. These things are fun and fun is good. So try it. Find your thinking spot and think.

-think left and think right and think low and think high. oh, the things you can think up if only you try! Dr, Suess

No comments:

Post a Comment