Friday, September 10, 2010

deripsnI


There's a little bit of something that inspires me each day. I can't quite put my finger on it but every day that same little pinch encourages me to be better than I was yesterday. God is pointing my eyes in a different direction this year. He has new things for me to focus on and I'm so excited to watch all his plans unfold. I am open and willing to perform any task He wants and will remain positive and encourage others to be their best and strive for their dreams. Leadership is becoming such a big part of my life.

Today we had a fire drill and it was blistering cold and windy out. Thank-you to the random freshman who whipped out her ukulele and started singing some Jason Mraz. We developed a nice circle to keep warm and enjoyed the free entertainment.

During lunch I played music and made some people happy.

Today I found out that my ingenious idea is a go. Kamiakin will be having their very first parade. Yes. A parade. With a marching band, music, balloons, floats, baton twirlers, dancing and candy. I will upload pictures of the epicness when it happens.

I also took some Senior Pictures for my sister which was fun.

So stay inspired folks. Thats all for today:)

"Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you’ll land among the stars"


Nicole Renard. Reporting for duty one bite at a time.



No comments:

Post a Comment