Tuesday, September 7, 2010

One Tribe

Some days I fail to see the value in things. Every day we take for granted one of the smallest things that has been placed in our lives.

That is our school.

On days much similar to Friday, I am reminded of why I am a brave.

Why I'm proud to be a brave.

Why I take an extra step and be spirited, just for the fun of it.

It's all of us. All of us together make up this place we call Kamiakin. With teamwork we make our tribe united, spirited, and better than any other in the Tri-Cities.

When I step into an assembly and see hundreds of teens cheering on one another, filled with school pride, I know I'm the right place. I get chills down my spine every time we lead the tribe chant with booming drums, indian chants and synchronized arms going up and down while we welcome our football team out to the field. This is why I'm proud to be a brave. We are one of a kind when it comes to enthusiasm and true school confidence and every single one of us are part of this tribe.

No comments:

Post a Comment