Friday, October 29, 2010

The day of Fri's

One last day until the weekend!! WHOOP! Let me take you through my day.
Add Image
1. Woke Up, turned on the light
2. Ate blueberry Mini wheats

3. Actually tried to look decent for school today (I actually didn't. It was dress up day for Halloween but I had to look nice after school so i just said I was the Engineer Barbie;) tricky tricky)
4. I went to school and broke my heels. But don't worry, It's nothing duct tape can't fix.

5. I went to Kadlec to answer calls for the Kid-athon for raising money for the new NICU. They ended up raising $98,000.

6. I ate some yummy dinner then had a surprise visit from Jaxon! YAY! I love it when college kids come home. I miss them all so much!

7. I went to the Football came and froze my tootsies off. We won. Undefeated. We're going to state.
8. I journeyed to the Shoop reisdents, where I watched How to Train a Dragon and ate a delicious apple and twinkie. Not together. That would be gross.
That about sums it up folks!
Thank you for tuning in to your almost daily report of the Spastic life of Nicole Renardo.
Back to you Blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment