Sunday, October 31, 2010

An Awesome God

wow. what a day.
God appears in the coolest ways. Don't ever give up praying because God has answered all of my prayers this past week.

Prayer 1: I asked God to give me inspiration and a purpose to wake up every morning knowing it's going to be a good day.

Answer: I woke up one morning and the first thing that popped in my head was, "It's another chance to live my life for the Lord"

Prayer 2: I asked God for everyone to be motivated and hard working in Leadership.

Answer: Friday I felt like every one had the Christmas spirit in them and was all excited and working on our little surprise.

Prayer 3: I prayed for God to send me good friends to be with.

Answer: Thank you to Molly, Max, Sam, Jackie, and Blake

Prayer 4: I asked God to help me keep in contact with all my friends that went off to college and show me that they are doing good.

Answer: Jaxon, Laurel, Tommy and Eric, yall made my life 20 times better.

I could go on and on with the things the Lord has blessed me with but I think you get the point. This morning I went to the Tri-cities Marathon and gave medals to the finishers. It was so awesome to see the sense of accomplishment on people's faces as they raced across the finish line. One guy probably about 19 ran the whole thing in a pair of flip flops. Kudos to you buddy. Then I watched Princess and the Frog with my sister, Amanda and Karli. That is such a wonderful movie. "You really think it's never gonna end, cause it is.... 3..2....1.."

not bad eh?
I like it.

No comments:

Post a Comment