Friday, October 8, 2010

Whirlwind of a life


My goodness I have been so incredibly busy lately! Sorry for not posting updates. So here is a crash course of what happened Tuesday until today. Tuesday nothing special happened. Wednesday, we had tribe. Boo. But there was dinner at Campaigners and we did coed study which was sooo good. I love God.
Thursday was purple day and Hope for a Cure. I have been thinking about this show since July. and Thursday was the day. It happened. I was hoping more people would have showed up but the show itself was so cool and the people that came said it was an ultimate success! Im so happy!
I took a couple pictures for Soleil which was fantastic.
Today is Friday and we had NO SCHOOL!! Whoooopiieeee!! We all gathered at Lampson Stadium to create a giant human cancer ribbon. If we got 5,000 people there we made the Guniess Book of World Records. We didn't have 5,000 people there but it still sounds cool haha. Then my sister and I got lost trying to find our way to the country merchantile but made it with both arms and totally defeated the purpose of why we went. We went for Pumpkins. We ended up eating lunch and buying two full bags of their specialty made chocolates and had a feast. It was some much needed sister time:) That place was so cute!




Then it was time for the football game! the PINK football game. I sported my pink polka dot footie pajamas and mickey ears. I started going crazy and couldn't contain myself. What can I say. My day surely got better as it went on. Oh and I got to see Jessi Strecker which made me smile:)

No comments:

Post a Comment