Saturday, October 2, 2010

We made History

Today I made history and crossed one more thing off my bucket list. Last year everyone thought I was crazy when I said I wanted to have a parade around campus. Guess what we had today? A parade. That's right. The very first parade in the history of Kamiakin. And surely not the last. But Im getting ahead of my britches. This morning started out with our assembly where Mr. Chelin, Mr. Ard, Mrs. Crocket and plenty of other goofy teachers dressed up like hard core rocker jailers and rode in the gym on motercycles! oh myy goodness! how intense. Then It was time for our parade. It consisted of music, balloons, bubbles, candy, floats, and even people on rollerblades. It couldn't have gone better. There were so many people watching and I think everyone had a fun time:) I sure did. After school we decorated for homecoming then had a pizza feast at our house. The football game was super fun included the half time show. oh and one more thing I almost forgot about today. I got asked to homecoming! and it's tomoAdd Imagerrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment