Thursday, November 18, 2010

emosewa


Today was just a plain old awesome day.
Let me rephrase myself.
This whole week has been plain old awesome.
Besides the fact that it needs to hurry up and be friday.

I got to wear one of the sweetest shirts in the world and it made me so incredibly happy. Lindsay donated it to me for the day. WHOOP!

I went to Micheals after school and almost cried because I only could spend less than five minutes inside and I could have easily spent a few hours in there. If someone would just take me to Micheals for my birthday and let me walk around I would be the happiest kid alive.

Tonight we had our ASB Thanksgiving Feast and it was so much fun. I think I ate the most out of everyone there. I had three plate fulls. The boys never knew I could fit so much in me. That's right. I can eat. Short story small we had some good quality time together and it was exactly what I needed.



No comments:

Post a Comment