Sunday, November 21, 2010

I choose yes.

When I look at my life I see colors.
There are so many different things that shape me and make me, me.
God has given me special talents and I want to use them to glorify Him in every way.

There is so much out there in the world.
So many opportunities.
So many chances to be a part of something bigger than yourself.
When Jesus came down to this Earth, He did nothing but share the love of God with others that were around Him so that they might be saved. He made no mistakes and He was guilty of nothing.

Barrabas was guilty and set free in replace of Jesus...blameless. Jesus died having done nothing.
Is that fair?
Jesus endured far more than we could ever imagine.
Do you know what we deserve?
Eternal death.
But we have a second chance because Jesus wanted to give us the greatest gift that could ever be given.
Life.
So for us to throw that away, not even give recognition for what Jesus did, and prance around this world like it spins for us, is not okay.
Jesus paid the ultimate price and we are not the least bit deserving.
We are so blessed.
We all have the choice wether or not we will follow Christ.
My choice is yes.
I want to set the world on fire, until it burns bright for God.
It is my mission to reach as many people as I can in this life and let them know about how much God loves them.
Through the opportunities God has given me, my white canvas of life is turning into a mural.
He provides the paint and it is up to me how beautiful I make my drawing.
I plan to produce and create the most exquisite painting and live every second to the uttermost.

Be Bold.
Be Radical for God.


No comments:

Post a Comment