Friday, November 12, 2010

Tigers, Lions and Goblins?

Okay. Hello friends.
I traveled to Portland today. Let me tell you. I really needed to get out of the Tri-Cities. I absolutely love traveling and this trip I know is going to be unforgettable.
We are here for the Pulse convention with Mia Michaels!

Before we walked into the hotel, the bell hop said he was so surprised we didn't know what was going on. Apparently the National Sci-Fi convention is here...this weekend...at our hotel. He told us not to make them mad because they would cast a spell on us.

Believe it or not we walk in and it looked like Halloween town. I felt like I needed a Harry Potter costume. Except the majority is adults, and it's the scary kind. One guy tried to cast a spell on the elevator.

My sister and I people watched and we met a normal guy (well he was gay but he was wearing normal people clothes) from Brussels! The Country!! He was cool. I gave him a cookie.

All the goblins and vampires were having a dance rave party down the hall. It was kind of entertaining. I think it's crazy how people actually believe this stuff and this is how they live their lives. Add Image

My favorite one of the night was a guy all decked out in who knows what and practically screamed, "I'm not trying to impress you but I'm Super Man!"

hehehhhehe This is so exciting.

Stay tuned,,, I will upload more pictures tomorrow.

May the force be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment