Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Pulse

So sorry Earthlings. I forgot to post things. The first day of classes was good. We learned some sweet dances and I met Carmit from the Pussycat Dolls. I also got picked to be in the fashion show in the showcase that evening so I got to dance in some of their merchandise! It was so fun!! The second day of the pulse was fantastic. My number got called by Desmond Richardson to come out with a couple other kids and do the dance again. I think that means I did it good! Mia Micheals could not make it so we took a class from the choreographer from Glee. At the awards ceremony I got a scholarship!! I get to go to another city and take classes for free!! I am so excited!! Overall great weekend and I am so completely stoked about everything! Now back to school.

No comments:

Post a Comment