Thursday, November 11, 2010

When you wish upon a star.

It is the weirdest thing but I think God is telling me I am going to be an astronaut.
I am so obsessed with space and the stars and planets.
Everything about it. I LOVE it!!
and guess what topic I am assigned to in Physics.. NASA.
Yup.
Ironic I know.
So I just made a sweet video about NASA.

On to normal things. Life is rollin like rollerblades. School is shnazzy and guess what?!?!?!? I finished my rock star music Video!!!! Check it out. http://www.youtube.com/watch?

I can't wait until Christmas and it's almost here!! whooooo!


I've never had feelings for a car until this one.

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand your love to that car!!! :D
    Oh and I love that phrase with the moon, cause I am so not tall but I love the moon and the stars! :)

    ReplyDelete