Friday, November 5, 2010

fridayfridayfridayfridayfriday

Fabulous Friday.
Funny Friday.
Festive Friday.
Food Friday.
Fart Friday.
Funfetti Friday.

Today was insanity!! It was Friday which is insanity by itself but the events which occured werefantastic.

1. I wore my $4 Bright Pink Swishy Pants to school today which was a fantasy.

2. We had a Cat's Cradle Olympics in English today. We have had the same sub the entire week and she didn't like the lesson plans so we had a party and did about half of our work througout the week. She bought string and a cats cradle book just for fun and it brought back so many memories of my skill as a child. Gosh. We need to bring back some of those tradtions.




3. After school Molly Walker drove me home and my mom decided to get herself an iPad. I asked her if she told dad and she told me, "Well, dad went hunting so I figured I would too! This is what I shot!" hah gotta love the mothers. now She's hooting at me every 5 minutes because she doesn't know how to work the thing.
4. Molly, Heidi, Victoria and I tried really hard to put up our Christmas lights outside, and kind of failed. well try again Sunday.

5. I did Pilates

6. Molly and I went to Albertson's and got lost. Going to Albertsons. yuup.

7. We made funfetti cookies and banana muffins and ate Chili and Cornbread.

8. We deliverd them to Kelly Johnston.

9. We discovered the new Starbucks Carmel Machiatto ice cream and became addicted. It is the best thing your tongue will ever come in contact with.
Add Image
10. We ended out our night by watching Toy Story 3. I cried.

I hope yall had as fierce of a Friday as I did.



No comments:

Post a Comment